little boy! He is a healthy, well developing little future mischievous boy! You couldn't wipe the grin off of the proud Papa's face! I also felt him moving around for the first time today on the way home...lots and lots of excitement. We are going to Babies R Us tonight in celebration!
Pip made it quite difficult to determine his sex. When we initially did the ultrasound, we got a clear view of him standing on his head with his back facing the camera. After it was clear we wouldn't determine the sex with an abdominal ultrasound, we had to do a vaginal ultrasound. He was STILL hiding from the camera! The technician made me lift up and smacked my belly. Pip was squirming around, and we finally got a shot. It was quite a production to find out that the baby in my tummy was indeed a boy!
Also while at the doctor, we did learn that my placenta is in the anterior position. At this point it means that it makes it a little more difficult to feel the baby move around. Most commonly, it switches to a more normal position. If not, it may be safest to deliver by C-section.
8 comments:
What great news! "Healthy baby" With both a boy and a girl, I can attest to both being terrific. Sadie will be five on Friday - just yesterday she was a "peanut" in similar pictures. Time surely flies!
Congrats to you both!
Kyle
Many congratulations! I can tell you that those little boys are absolutely fantastic!!! Now we can start buying some baby boy stuff!
Sweet! Congratulations to all three of you!
I'm so happy for you both! Eli and Atticus will have fun showing PIP the ropes! - Kelly
He is now an offical PIMP
Purinton in Male production
As a member of the board of elders in the Purinton clan I would like to welcome the newest male member and say I'm glad to know he's a boy because I did not want to be a Great Aunt.
Yay! That's so exciting! Congratulations!! Of course I have no knowledge to share about raising boys since I had all 3 girls, but good luck!!! I can't wait to meet him and see all the pictures I know you'll be taking!
Congratulations:):) How awesome! Boys are AMAZING~~~
Love all 3 of you:)
'Aunt' Trishie
Post a Comment