Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Last Child Free Vacation

Last week, we spent a full week at the beach in Destin with the Corns. What a relaxing time! I didn't realize how relaxing it was until I got back to the hustle and bustle of the city. The weather was wonderful...just a couple of cloudy moments...twice. The water was nice although both Jared and Nikki got stung by tiny jellyfish. We had dinner out and dinner in, played a little pinochle, putt-putt and Scattegories, and did a lot of beach lounging.

Hard to leave this view!

The ladies lounging...

Courtesy of Nikki Corn Photography Service :)

The Corns strolling down the beach.

What a lucky girl I am to be on the beach with such a handsome man!

Showing off the pregnant belly! (17 weeks)

Picture Perfect!

Atticus loved napping and eating sandwiches on the beach.

More of us

Group picture, courtesy of the guy who felt sorry for us while watching Jamie try to set the self-timer! Thanks, guy!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Those are some great pictures! Glad you had a good time at the beach.