Jared started a pre-party when I arrived home to a beautiful bouquet of anniversary flowers on Friday. It was full of my favorite flowers, bright tulips and gerbera daisies. They were just beautiful!
We started out our first anniversary, Sunday, with lots of kisses, Hershey's Kisses, that is. :)
We the went to J. Christopher's for brunch. We ran into Ashley Mc and Ashley M while we were there and chatted wit them for a bit before heading in for the most scrumptious breakfast. I was having a hard time choosing between sausage and gravy biscuits and blueberry pancakes. When I asked the waitress which one was best, she said, "That's like comparing apples and oranges." Luckily, I found out I could have one pancake with my biscuits, and it was the perfect solution! Jared had a spinach and bacon skillet topped with two eggs over easy and his very own pot of coffee. We were both so pleased!
After that, we headed to Turner Field to watch the Braves take on (and lose to) the Houston Astros. It was a fun game with lots of base hits, but in the end the Braves couldn't pull it off.
While at the game, a Varsity commercial came on prompting me to want Varsity for dinner. Jared refused, so on the way home, we picked up hot dogs, chili, slaw and oven fries and made our own healthier version of my favorite Varsity treat. We topped off the day with a slice of our wedding cake. It was actually very tasty.





No comments:
Post a Comment