Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tiny Teal is for Sale

When we purchased my new car, we traded in "Tiny Teal" for a whopping $400 (that was after I haggled them up from $300). Today while visiting Sandy Springs Toyota, I saw someone test driving Tiny Teal. I imagined that Tiny Teal would be sent away to an auction...not sold on the very lot that I purchased my car at. I rushed back to my office to find that they are selling Tiny Teal for a whopping $2,995. Boy, do I feel cheated! One thing they got wrong in their description was the color. She isn't green; she is certainly teal. I've posted pictures to prove it.






1992 Mazda MX-3 Precidia$2,995
Miles: 58,537
Year: 1992
Ext. Color: Green
Int. Color: Charcoal

Accessories/Features
Exterior
All Season Tires, Rear Defrost
Interior
Air Conditioning, AM/FM Stereo, Bucket Seats, Center Console, Clock, Front Reading Lights, Intermittent Wipers, Power Steering, Power Windows, Reclining Seats, Tachometer, Trip Odometer, Vanity Mirror, Mechanical Solid Front Disc Brakes, Safety Air Bags, Rear Cargo Lamp

No comments: