Saturday, November 29, 2008

Coffee and Egg Salad -- Yum!

On our way home to Thanksgiving, we had to stop so that I could go to the restroom. We were both in a rush, and neither of us had breakfast that morning, and we were on our way to a late, late lunch. Jared went in to peruse the snacks. He decided to get some coffee. After I came out of the restroom, he asked if I wanted anything. I looked around and saw some chicken biscuits in the back. I went back for a closer look and decided I didn't want one. However, while I was back there, Jared decided it would be a good idea to purchase a pre-packed, gas station egg salad sandwich. I swore that I would not touch it once we got in the car. As Jared started driving, he was having trouble getting the sandwich out of the pre-packaged container and requested my assistance. I told him that there was no way in hell I was touching that nasty sandwich. Finally, he got it out, had a bite and immediately decided to eat no more (and immediately wished he hadn't taken that bite). Then, he washed it down with piping hot coffee. Smart choice in snacks, babe!

No comments: