Thursday, January 20, 2011

KangaZoom is KangaRiffic

 Look at that smile - makes me want to give KangaZoom all of my money.  :)

 SOooo excited to see Daddy and give him a big hug.
 On the go...


 Peek-a-boo, Mommy!


 Why did Daddy leave to change his clothes? I am SO mad!
 Sliding, sliding

 I wanna play on the big boy slide.  I'll just try to climb up myself.
 Okay, Dad, you can help.
 Let me go.  I want to slide on my own!
 Weeeeeeee!!!!
 Again, so fun!

 Parker loves pizza dough!

Tonight, Jared met me and Parker at KangaZoom, a Smyrna jump place.  It was Parker's first time playing on inflatables, and he had a BLAST! He had such a fun time exploring the place.  He also had fun trying out all of the different toys.  After a while, he got pretty hot and pretty grouchy.  We probably stayed about 30 minutes, but it was a great experience.  He tried a few different bouncy things and went down the big slide.  It was fun because Jared and I were also allowed to play with him on the inflatables.

No comments: