How thankful am I to have two of the greatest guys on the planet in my life? Very. This year Jared was working on Mother's Day, so he made sure to make Saturday my special mother's day. He started the day by making me some iced coffee and a delicious breakfast casserole. Both he and Parker gave me very sweet and thoughtful cards. They also gave me flowers, two lovely flower pots and a cookbook I'd been coveting! I went to run some morning errands and returned to see my husband making turkey and avocado wraps for a lunch picnic. We went to the grassy area behind the Smyrna Village and had our lunch and played with Parker on a beautiful, sunny day. What a treat! My boys made me feel so special and words can't express how happy I am to have them in my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment