We went down to Eastman for cow weekend on the 14th. Jared had to stay home in an empty house (no wife, no Jasmine and no Parker). Friday night, we hung out at my Aunt Robin's with her family, Nikki & Jamie and their family, and my mom. We had lots of yummy food, including fresh picked strawberries. Oliver was starting to talk a little, and it was just so sweet. He's growing up so fast. Parker is still a porker next to him as evidenced by our pictures.
Helping out with Parker was a bit of a challenge, but I strapped him in the Baby Bjorn and helped label and wrap my meat. Parker took wonderful naps and was a trooper. As a girl, I hated cow day. I hated getting up early and working half of the day. As an adult, I love the time with my family in which we are collectively working together to accomplish something.
After cow day, I rushed home to clean up and get ready to meet some of my best friends from high school for a cookout. My friend, Autumn, hosted. She and her husband were wonderful hosts. It was so great to see everyone and catch up. Everyone had beautiful children. I couldn't believe the crowd that was us.
1 comment:
Parker is getting so big! What a cutie!
Post a Comment