Monday the Corns came and brought us two delicious meals. Parker got to play with his cousins, Eli and Atticus, and we even got a picture of the three of them. Eli was very attentive to Parker telling me how cute he was and often touching him. I think he's going to be a big helper when Niblet 3 comes along. Atticus was not so interested...except when Jamie was holding Parker then he was trying to climb up in Jamie's lap as well!
Saturday, Keith, Carolyn and Anna and Grace came to visit bringing Parker some cool clothes! He got his very first pair of overalls...gotta love em! Grace was great with Parker and so excited to see him. She enjoyed holding him. I think we have a future babysitter! Anna was more interested in playing with Jasmine and Jared, but she warmed up to Parker in the end.
Today, our friend, Julie is bringing us lunch/dinner!
It's so nice to get visitors. I feel a little cooped up in the house. I am not a homebody at all. Jared is much more of a homebody than me. If we can't get out to visit, I am thankful for the visitors that come to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment