Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Making of Parker's Nursery - Day 2


Today was the 2nd full day of work done on Parker's nursery. However, in saying that, I do not want to discount that my hubby put up the final coat of blue one day when I was at work. Today, he and Jamie installed the chair rail -- what a wonderful touch! And, I stenciled about 1/3 of the room in the polka dots.


Using the miter saw to cut the chair rail just right.

The rough draft before any caulking or touch ups.

The final piece of rail to be installed!

Jared doing some touch up work.

Caulking!

Finished chair rail -- it looks fantastic, guys!

More finished chair rail -- just so proud!

Me stenciling our polka dots -- they look great. I am so excited about the way the room is going to turn out!

No comments: