
The spare bedroom is finally empty! Let's clean it up and get it ready for Parker!!!

Jared scrubbed the baseboards to be sure that it was free of our other baby's hair...Jasmine!

Since we are not painting pros, gotta tape!

More taping...I helped too.

Our first coat of "cabbage green"...hoping this will bring much prosperity to us and Parker.

Gotta get those corners.

1st coat of cabbage green is done! Hooray!

Two coats of cabbage green done!

Painting our first coat of snowdrop and last coat of paint for the night. Look at that big ole belly!

Jared is pretty darn happy to be nearly done with our first coat of snowdrop.

Woo-hoo! Two coats of cabbage green and one coat of snowdrop down -- just one more coat of snowdrop, a chair rail and white polka dots on the green to go!
3 comments:
Ohhhh....I wish I had been there to help. Can't wait to see the finished product!
nice progress! I really like the color combo! Julie
Awe.... I am still catching up on stuff and just linked your blogspot to mine... and was excited to see these pics!!!
Post a Comment