Sunday, June 28, 2009

A/C Woes

Friday when I got home from work, Jared and I noticed that our AC hadn't switched on after resetting from 78 to 72. We gave it the benefit of the doubt and hoped that it would switch on while we were out dinner. When we got home, we were met by no such luck. We called CoolRay. They came out and could not fix it Friday night. They told us they'd have to order a part and that it would be Thursday before they could fix it. I was sad, sad, sad. Friday night was hot, hot, hot. Getting ready for Esther's noon wedding was hot, hot, hot.

We survived...although not comfortably. Saturday morning, I called and requested one of their emergency coolers until they could make the repair. They said they'd send one out first thing Sunday morning since we couldn't be home on Saturday to get it. We stayed with the Corns Saturday night. Thank you Corns! When I arrived home to meet the CoolRay guy this morning, he told me that he was here to fix our ac not bring an emergency cooler! I told him that if I weren't so sweaty and gross that I might hug him! So, I'm sitting on my couch now hoping he can make the repair. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: