Wednesday, June 24, 2009
6 mos Dr. Appt
Today Jared and I met with a midwife for the first time today. It was a good visit. I had a list of questions for her that ranged from my anterior placenta to back pain. This anterior placenta is nothing to worry about (which I had been worrying about). She explained that the placenta can be in three positions, posterior (most normal), anterior or previa. Anterior does not necessarily lead to previa and does not necessarily lead to c-section. Everything else went well. They measured my belly for the first time, and I measured right on track. The baby was kicking up a storm while we listened to the heartbeat. It made me giggle. He kicked three times during the short time we listened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it's six months already. He'll be here before you know it. Just in time to catch some college football games. Smart boy!
Already a daddy's boy for sure!
Post a Comment