Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blog Update - Sandi is a Slacker!

Wow - there has been a lot going on with the Purinton crowd lately.  I just noticed that my last post was back in November!  Just a brief update:

Jared is doing great.  He is still working as a roving lieutenant.  Parker just turned two (in October), and he is starting to talk up a storm.  He knew all of his letters (upper and lower case) before he turned two, and he could count to twelve.  Who knows if that is impressive, but we were impressed.  We recently put a contract on a fabulous house.  It's a little further out that we'd hoped to by, but it had that WOW-factor when I walked in.  I have been a busy bee, working as a paralegal, house hunting and being a part time photographer.  It's been fun, but sometimes I am overwhelmed by it all!  I feel very fortunate that people choose me to take their pictures and help capture their cherished memories.

Below are some of my favorite photos from the past couple of months:

 Parker and Ollie hanging out in the inflatable pool we found under our townhome.

Parker loves his Cheez-its.  He just looks so cute in the big chair!

Family portrait on the beach.

 The beautiful Corn family.

 A Purinton family portrait - and one with GranJill.



 Nikki turned 25+some while we were there - Happy Birthday!
 

 Parker's first hair cut!
 I love that Parker carries his cars all crazy like this.
 Cutting hair must really hurt!
 Our little tiger really loves bouncy houses.


 Can you believe our little boy is 2?!?!?
 Blowing out the candless!

 Love this funny boy!
 Parker - you may NOT bite Ollie.

 Love this sweet little boy - so does Parker.
 My family - my heart
It's Parker's party, and he'll cry if he wants to!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Great pictures!

Deanna said...

Where's the house you made the offer on?