Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wheeler Party

In preparation for the big Wheeler party at Nikki and Jamie's, Parker began riding his firetruck.  He knew such skills would really impress the ladies at the party, and  he knew Amelia would be there.
Look mom - with no help from Daddy!

Later we went to the Corns to see lots of Mommy's Wheeler friends (friends I met through Nikki and from when I taught a Wheeler), just a fun loving crowd who were all mostly kidless when we met and now all have kids.  Momma Ranger (the Science Dept Chair when I was there) was there and joked that the tables were now turned.  She is retired and her kids are out of the house, so she can have a good time now while we're all running after little ones.

Parker met Amelia at the party.  He had a fun time flirting with  her and trying to kiss her.  They share a birthday and are exactly the same age (I'm sure a few hours off).  She is much more mobile that Parker.  She was walking around like a champ, sitting and getting back up.  I couldn't believe that Parker will be doing that...eventually.

When she walked by Parker, he would open his mouth and hold out his arms trying to pull her near him to get a kiss.
Whoah - is she about to body slam Parker?

The party was a lot of fun.  It was tiring chasing after Parker, but it was fun that he made a friend.  It was also good to see so many good people all at once.  I thought the house might be overrun with kids, but all the children got along so well that they kept each other entertained.  It was a fun night.

1 comment:

Scarlett Giles said...

Amelia is agressive with her men.