Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Little Monkey

As expected, Parker continues to grow by leaps and bounds.  He is now pulling up on things.  One day Jared went in his room, and he was standing up in his bed.  Almost after every nap, I go in, and he is on his knees with his hands on the rails staring out (as if he were in jail).


Here he has climbed up into the bouncy seat.

Here he is up on his knees playing his piano.

And he continues to be a wonderful eater.  Today he ate an entire banana and some peach (throughout the day).

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Time for new Parker pics! Football's coming. I know he must have some cool new Clemson duds to model for us!

Deanna said...

Time for new Parker pics! Football's coming. I know he must have some cool new Clemson duds to model for us!