
The dragon

The Onion Volcano!

It quickly fell. Our chef was not quite a master of the grill. We were a little disappointed by his tricks -- he didn't flip an egg in his hat (he actually broke his first egg), he didn't make spongebob with the rice, and his volcano was a flop. We still had yummy food and a good time though. Eli wants to go back tonight!

Sake time!

Sake toast! Happy Birthday Sandi & Jamie.

Jared and the birthday boy!

Parker getting a catnap before the festivities began.

Nikki and Kelly Ingle chatting it up.

Jamie and his boys.


Me and my boy

Me and my dear family. Jared and I had to take turns eating and entertaining Parker throughout the night.

Parker is giving Nikki my sugar! Oh no!

Me and my BFF - isn't she so freaking gorgeous pregnant?

Just the girls!
32 - what a birthday. Man, oh man, do I feel old. This year I was greeted in song by three people -- Atticus, Eli...and my dad! I told my dad that he should not give up his career to record children's songs. My boss brought me godiva chocolates. I got lots of facebook birthday love. I received some wonderful birthday cards -- getting mail that is not a bill still thrills me today. I was surprised with great cooking gear and a laptop--and a coaching session is yet to come. What a fun birthday. Thanks to everyone who made it great.
No comments:
Post a Comment