Sunday, August 30, 2009

Eastman Baby Shower

My friends and family in Eastman hosted a baby shower for us yesterday. We had a great time. Parker received lots and lots of goodies and lots and lots of clothes. Parker now has his car seat for both cars. He is now a safe traveler, and they'll let us take him home from the hospital. As always when traveling to Eastman, the food was delicious. Check out some of the pictures below.

The spread. As one of my friends posted on FB, people in Eastman (especially my aunts) know how to do a shower.

Tomatoes stuffed with avocado goodness. When I first walked in, I thought those were flowers in a vase rather than vegetables.

Mmmm...the best red velvet cupcakes in GA! Are't they cute?

Geez...my belly can't really be that big? Here I am making it even bigger. Yum!

The Joiner sisters and me!

My hostesses and me! Thanks for a lovely shower!

The polka dot pants sisters and me.

People chatting it up and catching up.

No comments: