Thursday, August 20, 2009
32 Week Checkup
Today I went for my 32 week checkup. Just eight more weeks...or three. Today I learned that if I go into labor at 35 weeks or later that they won't try to stop it. That's a little wild...and scary! Here I am thinking that I have 8 weeks left! My blood and urine were good...which was nice since there was a little sugar in my urine last time making me worry about late development of gestational diabetes. I GAINED FOUR FREAKING POUNDS! I was a little disappointed. My eating habits really haven't changed from the previous two weeks. We also learned that Parker is positioned just as he should be, head down! Yay! So far, chances of vaginal delivery are good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds good! Don't you worry about the weight. You're having a baby for goodness sake!
Post a Comment