So, this week I could barely wear my pants to work. I had to wear them unbuttoned (which made me feel slightly trashy). Unfortunately, with the way most of pants are made, I could not do some type of rubberbanding them together. I did try paperclipping them one day though. During this pregnancy, I have gone to a number of stores shopping for maternity clothes. What I have found in each, is many, many clothes all loaded into a tiny space. There are no racks sorted by shirt, pants or dress. It's like shopping at TJ Max, except I'm doing it Old Navy, Macy's and JC Penney. Each time the maternity section is hidden...often in the children's section. It's been so frustrating. Fortunately, I figured out what size I wear at Old Navy, and I was able to order some dresses from there.
Today I am 15 weeks pregnant. In another week if I'm really atuned to my body, I should be able to feel Pip move and do whatever acrobatics are going on in the womb. I'm really looking forward to it. Although, it will be the most fun when Jared can feel the moving too.
I am over my sinus infection and sweet air has never smelled so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment