So, today I am 14 weeks...officially done with my first trimester! I can't say that I have a lot to report about this week. I felt pretty good (other than this crazy cold that I can't shake). I had a bit of a meltdown today at the thought of some stranger taking care of our baby while I work. I am so terrified that we won't make the right decision. I'm sure things will work out and we'll make the right decision. That didn't stop me from shedding some tears thinking about it today. Ideally, we're looking for someone that can care for Pip on the days that Jared works only. It would be great not to pay for an entire week of childcare when we don't exactly need it. If you have any suggestions, please share! (Mom, you can not move in with us and take care of Pip...don't even suggest it! xoxo)
This morning, I did notice that I am starting to show a little. No matter how hard I suck my tummy in, there is still a somewhat prominent pudge left. It's not all that noticeable if you're not looking for it though. I ran to the bedroom to show Jared the view from my side and from the front. I know that he loved waking up to that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment