Sunday, October 5, 2008

Delicious Coffee for Jared

This morning Jared returned home totally exhausted. They had a fire in the middle of the night, and he hadn't gotten much rest. So, I decided to get up and get a few things done while he slept, including breakfast. I decided to make a grits casserole so that we could share a yummy breakfast once he woke up. I also decided to make coffee for Jared. Since I don't drink coffee, Jared always makes his own. But after a rough night, I wanted my hubby to wake up to a hot breakfast and a hot cup of coffee. Once everything was done, I went to wake him up and whisper that I have breakfast and that I even made coffee. He was surprised. He came to the kitchen and headed straight to the coffee pot. Before he poured a cup, he asked me how many scoops of coffee I put in the pot, I replied two. He began to shake his head and laugh and told me that I made the coffee with half of the amount I was supposed to make it with. He had orange juice instead. Oh well...I tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jared, Jared, Jared....you should have just drank it and loved it. No more coffee for you :)