Thursday night I had a tumble on the softball field and ended up going to the emergency room. I had hit into what seemed to be a double play ball and was trying to beat it out when I tripped over first base (or so I'm told). I smacked me head and my right shoulder pretty hard. When I came to, I didn't know what happened to me and had some memory loss. My shoulder was in intense pain. Jared ended up taking me to the ER. I was diagnosed with a concussion and a sprained shoulder. He prescribed some pain medication and gave us some disharge instructions. I don't remember much of that b/c they'd give me a shot of pain killer at some point while I was there.
Yesterday I wasn't able to move my shoulder without excrutiating pain. Today, I can move my arm from my elbow down; however, if I move my shoulder it still hurts really badly. My head, where I hit it, still hurts badly. I'm hoping I'll feel better soon.
3 comments:
Oh no! I'm so sorry about that. Hope your shoulder will be feeling better soon!
I hope you feel better soon too! Take it easy, K?
At least you don't remember the impact. I'm sure that part sucked the most.
You have a rare opportunity to be the first person to ever comment on my blog.
kespires.blogspot.com
Post a Comment