Saturday, July 16, 2011

Uncle Matt's Visit

Matt is in Atlanta playing gigs this week and crashing  at our place.  He and Jared are drinking beer and playing video games galore.  I am doing my best to fatten him up.  Parker is having fun with his wild and fearless uncle showing him all of his newest tricks.  He had fun strumming his guitar the other night.

We went out to dinner the other night at the Marietta Square, and Parker had a blast running around.  He LOVED the fountain.  He was more than a little mad when it was time to leave.  Bless his sweet heart - he cried the whole walk to our car and for a few minutes once we got inside.







2 comments:

Deanna said...

I love the color in your pictures! So many people seem to be in love with that desaturated "old Polaroid" look right now. I think they'll be sorry one day when they go back and don't have colors to remember. (Do you know what I mean?)

Sandi Purinton said...

I'm with you - I love color! For some pictures, that desaturated look "fits", but in general - bring on the color for me!