I really look forward to the Superbowl each year - it's like bringing a sports bar into your house. Wings, nachos, dips and all that good jazz with favorite beers for one night. This year -- not so much. I am Weight Watchering (pretty successfully - 15 lbs down), and none of those foods are very WW friendly. You may be thinking, "yeah, but you can make healthy versions of all of those foods." And, you can. But, they still consume bunches and bunches of points. I ended up making the best of it. We had burgers and oven fries. I was even able to put cheese, avocado and bacon on it. We also ended the night with the very WW friendly Bailey's brownies. Parker and I had a super time dancing during the very bad half time performance by the Black Eyed Peas. Everytime I hear "I gotta feeling" I tell Parker about how we used to jam to it in the car when he was in utero. He kicked and kicked every time that song came on. It was fun to dance to it with him tonight.
I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good good night
No comments:
Post a Comment