Today, Jared, Parker and I went to the Smyrna square area to take a few pictures in their Clemson gear. Parker absolutely hated crawling on the grass! We're gonna have to taken more often so he can get used to the rugged outdoors! It was hard to pick a few favorites, so be prepared to be overwhelmed by pictures!
Despite many good shots, these pictures reflects how Parker felt and acted most of the time. :)
Now...a few of the good ones...
Snuggled up and happy in Daddy's arms - this picture makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy!
3 comments:
You took some really great pictures. Where is Mamma in her Clemson shirt??
Mom was there in her Clemson shirt w/ ratty hair and feeling fat. I've got to loose some weight before 1 year pictures, or I'm just not gonna be happy.
Yay! Pretty baby (and hubby) despite all that ugly orange Clemson stuff! :)
Post a Comment