Thursday, July 1, 2010

Going places...


It seems that Parker and I are both going places.  Parker is moving and grooving and belly crawling.  Today, as Jared was cleaning the bathroom, Parker came in to say hello and visit.



I happen to be going...home...  Today I gave my two weeks notice at DMQ to work from home for Brock Clay (and possibly other law firms).  I will still be doing family work and may also offer to do other civil litigation for other firms.  It's an exciting opportunity, and I am looking forward to spending more time with my family and not sitting in Atlanta traffic!  Brock Clay is trying to build their family law division, and I'll be helping them build it from the ground floor up.  It's exciting to be a part of something.  Hopefully, it will work well for our family financially as well.  I learned a lot at DMQ, and I'm very thankful for my time there.  It was just my time to move on.   I am so excited I'll be spending more time with Parker...and I suppose Jared too!  :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Is that Jasmine hunched up in the corner? Congrats on your new job!

Deanna said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a fabulous oppportunity for you!