Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Birthday

I have to admit that this was one of the tamest birthdays I've had in years! Rather than hitting the bars with all of my friends for a night on the town, I had a quiet dinner at Maggianos with my husband followed by a weekend trip to the inlaws'.

Nikki, Jamie, Eli and Atticus joined me and Jared at his parent's home for what we called "Beer Camp." There was a lot of food, a lot of festivity and a lot of good drinks! The boys spent most of Saturday with Jared's dad, Brad, learning to brew the finest of ales while the girls stayed in and played with the kids. Eli got to feed the chickens and grab their eggs. Another highlight for Eli was playing with their pool table. He was mesmerized. Atticus had a great time stealing the balls and walking around with them to Eli's dismay. Jasmine got to run wild in the creek and get soaking wet...dog heaven. Fun times!

No comments: