Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Madness

Why, oh why, did I wait until the weekend prior to Christmas to do my most important Christmas shopping? Am I getting old or what? I despise the malls. Jared and I went and split up so that he could pick up some stocking stuffers for me. As I am traveling through the mall and teenagers are running wild and people continuously bump into me, I feel as if I might break out into hives and have a fainting spell. The mall, the Saturday prior to Christmas, is NO place for me...not anymore. We gave up on our mall shopping, hit Kohl's then headed to the Corns so that we could fiesta a bit at the Mexican restaurant. Good times!

Today, it was back to the shopping. Then I came home to wrap, wrap, wrap and bake, bake, bake. I made my boss a basket which featured a coffee cake...made by me. I made cookies for all of the associates, paralegals and secretaries that I've worked with this year. These are money savers, but they are definitely not time savers. I'm happy to have most of what needs to be done, done. Maybe, I can relax and enjoy the rest of the holiday season...doubtful! :)

No comments: